Personalized Tinkerbell Doormat
This mat is available in multiple styles, please double check the style you've chosen before checking out.
Our mats are all thoughtfully designed for your home ♥. They also make great house warming gifts, newlywed gifts, and birthday gifts to name a few! All of our doormats can be fully customized, so if you see something you like but want the font or wording changed, please head to our custom listing section where we will customize a mat perfectly to your individual style!
ALL THE DETAILS
We want to make sure you are happy with your mat! Before you order, please double check the spelling, capitalization, and pluralization when filling out the personalization box. We will design your mat exactly how you type it out.
Capitalization will be taken straight from your entry, so keep in mind if you want your last name to appear in all lower case, appear in all caps, or to only have the first letter in caps, you will need to type it exactly like that in the personalization field.
For year personalization, please type out all 4 numbers of the year you’d like on your mat. For example, please type out 2021 rather than 21 as we won’t know if you’re meaning 1921 or 2021.
Pluralizing your last name: Please add in the apostrophe if you’d like that to be shown on your mat. If you rather have the apostrophe omitted, you should leave it out of the personalization box. For example: Smiths vs. Smith’s, both look great, but if you’d prefer one or the other, please type it exactly how you’d like it.
• High quality UV cured ink making our mats more resistant to sun damage and normal wear and tear.
• Multiple print passes create a quality saturation so your mat won’t fade for a long time!
Mat Material Info:
• The underlayer is a durable slip-resistant rubber backing material.
• The top layer is made from quality and all-natural Coconut fibers that are naturally mold and mildew resistant!
• Each mat has slight variations due to the nature of the material.
• Regularly shake out your mat to remove any loose dirt and fibers
• Keep mat out of heavy water as this can shorten the life of your mat
• It’s best to keep your mat in a covered area out of direct sunlight
• The combination of chlorine water and sun will cause fading to occur
Let’s be friends! Want up to date news on sales or front door styling tips and inspiration? Please follow us on Instagram @joriandco, we would love to have you!
♥ HANDMADE IN THE USA